• Help Support TNDeer:

Third Saturday in October

1000017548.webp

Y'all need to go back and read this from the very start...lol..... Kinda funny.... Y'all can thank Me. I knew I'd probably stroke out so I quit watching at about 8 minutes left. I knew that if they were to have a chance I had to stop watching...lol.... Buddy of mine once told me "I Think it's unlucky to be Superstitious".... GBO

Neither look like a top 10 team. If Tn had an offense they'd be hard to handle.
Completely agree. What frustrating is you can see it's close to clicking just isn't. The freshman has came out in nico the last couple games. The 2nd half was encouraging. And our oline looked way better tonight.

Do you pachyderms understand now that it's over? It was good when it was good but now the crest of the hill is in the rear view mirror. It's better if you just accept it and do what you can with what you are.
I mean , did you really expect to go into that environment at Neyland and win when you can't even beat Vanderbilt? Y'all need to concentrate on finding a way to beat Auburn cause that's all your season is now.

That happens when two really good teams play each other! It's not supposed to be a blowout. Both played good defense and that's what won it for TN.
Good point, TN made some strides with Nico possibly starting to get back on track again, but that O line has to protect him, period, or he'll not get over being shell shocked from the last 3 games soon enough to matter this season

So this year TN has beat FL and aL.

I haven't checked their schedule, but GA is definitely going to be tough.

Latest posts

Back