• Help Support TNDeer:

Third Saturday in October

It seems like they're getting pressure to do something about the faked injuries.
I think they need to. Maybe have that player sit out for a certain time period.
What do you guys think?
They talked about this on Doug Mathews show the other day
Most want player to sit out rest of series
But Doug suggests that you penalize the coach somehow (I can't remember exactly what he said). He said the coach can stop it if they want to and until they are penalized then not much can do to stop it
It was an interesting take from a former coach

It seems like they're getting pressure to do something about the faked injuries.
I think they need to. Maybe have that player sit out for a certain time period.
What do you guys think?
I think they should have to at least sit until the next first down or until the next defensive series. Am really leaning toward the latter.

Something definitely needs put in place for the fake injury crap. Maybe charge them yards...If they faked it on offense...15 yard penalty to set them back. If on defense...the other team gets 15 yards to gain. If the same team does it twice in a half, then the opposing team gets 2 points, same as a safety.

Some of the fake ones are obvious, but they can do better at acting and get away with it if it's only the ones deemed fake that are penalized. It's a tough call sometimes to know if it's fake or not…or could be at least.

Something definitely needs put in place for the fake injury crap. Maybe charge them yards...If they faked it on offense...15 yard penalty to set them back. If on defense...the other team gets 15 yards to gain. If the same team does it twice in a half, then the opposing team gets 2 points, same as a safety.
The problem with that is you can't prove they weren't hurt in the moment. I think it's better to make that player sit out x number of plays, until the next series, next first down, or something like that.

Latest posts

Back