• Help Support TNDeer:

Vols/Hawgs

By far the worst performance by the whole team, either we aren't as good as I thought or Arkansas is much better than I thought, don't think we did anything good in this game

By far the worst performance by the whole team, either we aren't as good as I thought or Arkansas is much better than I thought, don't think we did anything good in this game
Worst game by Heupel as A Tennessee HC, he had two weeks with a healthy team to get ready and couldn't score a single pt in the first half.......

If he lays a egg against UF at home some fans will start to turn on him.

Thought of three more:

1- Missed tackles. Both when we had the QB dead in the backfield and he would juke us, and backs running through our attempted tackles to pick up needed yards for first downs.

2- Missed blocks on blitzes by our running backs. I think this attributed greatly to Nico being flustered. He took some shots.

3- DRIVE KILLING PENALTIES!!!! As others mentioned, with a bye week this is unacceptable. The slap to the punter was the correct call. You can't touch him.

4- I thought of one more. At least it wasn't Vandy 😀! The SEC Short video this week has a chance to be epic!

Had a lil time to reflect this morning and I stand by what I said last night, we were not a top 5 team. That was a miserable performance. Teams that deserve top 5 don't have games like that. This is not the year. Maybe next. Nico seemed scared the whole night. Like the moment was too big for him. He'll improve.

Latest posts

Back