• Help Support TNDeer:

We need to have a tournament

If it wasn't a 400 mile round trip id be in. Could do the same on norris, Cherokee, Douglas, watts bar or chick if there was any interest from the east tn guys?

TRIGGER":31p60q79 said:
July 22nd at Paris landing. 6:00AM take off 3:00 pm weigh in. $20 a boat and $5 big fish. How does that sound? Or we could do 12:00 weigh in to beat the heat if you old timers wanted. :D Maybe we can talk Ruger into throwing in a TNdeer sticker to the winner.
I could probably swing a couple decals and hats. Lol
I am not a bass fisherman and definitely not a tournament fisherman but if it matters I would vote for a 12:00 weigh in.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

Buck_West":363hmoee said:
If it wasn't a 400 mile round trip id be in. Could do the same on norris, Cherokee, Douglas, watts bar or chick if there was any interest from the east tn guys?

I good with Douglas!!!

Hey the tndeer hat might be worth me,giving someone my $20. Only fished ky lake once and that was in April. Douglas is fine with me we will wait to see if anyone else weighs in on the east side.

I have tried twice to get a TNdeer.com Tournament organized on Chickamauga. Both times I got the same old stuff, too far, too much going on, kids in baseball, softball, swim team , vacation. etc.

I don't mind trying one more time to organize a Chickamauga Tournament if I can get some solid East Tennessee commitment.

I would fish the Kentucky lake tournament if I can talk LBLman (Wesley Parrish) in to fishing it with me. I will even drag my boat the 3 hours it will take to get there.

Kirk":1luhztnm said:
I would fish the Kentucky lake tournament if I can talk LBLman (Wesley Parrish) in to fishing it with me. I will even drag my boat the 3 hours it will take to get there.

He would probably go AND drive.
That way you could both sleep on the way. I know he has made that trip enough he could do it asleep. :D

RUGER":2ozw4d1c said:
Kirk":2ozw4d1c said:

That way you could both sleep on the way. I know he has made that trip enough he could do it asleep. :D

You are probably correct on that.

Is be in. I would
Have to find one of my buddies to fish it with me.

It's been proven through history that women's a mystery! Popeye

RUGER":5hai4m6k said:
Kirk":5hai4m6k said:

Hey, ain't ya'll ever heard of multi-taskin'? :tu:

Kirk, just call or text me on cell.
Yes, I should be around KY Lake on July 22, unless ya'll rather fish Reelfoot. :mrgreen:

TheLBLMan and are in for July 22nd.

All you local guys. I just checked with Paris Landing State park about a cabin for that weekend and they had none available. Are there any other comparable cabins for rent in the general area? Bringing my wife so it can't be to rustic.

I just want some where I am not stuck in a hotel with my boat sitting 400 yards away in a parking lot.

RUGER":1q65xmfm said:
TRIGGER":1q65xmfm said:
July 22nd at Paris landing. 6:00AM take off 3:00 pm weigh in. $20 a boat and $5 big fish. How does that sound? Or we could do 12:00 weigh in to beat the heat if you old timers wanted. :D Maybe we can talk Ruger into throwing in a TNdeer sticker to the winner.
I could probably swing a couple decals and hats. Lol
I am not a bass fisherman and definitely not a tournament fisherman but if it matters I would vote for a 12:00 weigh in.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

I agree a noon weigh in sounds great. ESPECIALLY since it will be 400 degrees and jet skies and party boats running everywhere.

Kirk":g69s7b9p said:
TheLBLMan and are in for July 22nd.

All you local guys. I just checked with Paris Landing State park about a cabin for that weekend and they had none available. Are there any other comparable cabins for rent in the general area? Bringing my wife so it can't be to rustic.

I just want some where I am not stuck in a hotel with my boat sitting 400 yards away in a parking lot.
The quality inn in Paris has outside power for your boat and is a nice place to stay from what I hear.

Fish Tale Lodge would be my next best choice closest to Paris Landing. It's not "as nice" as the State Hotel, but it's decent enough your wives would likely be ok with it. Not going to spend the day in a room anyway.

http://fishtalelodge.com

Just a few miles back towards Dover (on Highway 79) is The Dover Inn. May not be the place for your wife, unless you opt for one of their cabins. But it's not bad.
http://www.parislanding.com/doverinnmotel/

I vote safelight about 5:30 then until 1 pm (12 noon would be fine). 3 Fish limit.

I fished a 5 am -3pm tourney out of paris last month and Geez is that a long day! Way too long. I have a fish and ski and I can keep 5 alive in my 2 smaller livewells but in that heat, dang. Up the entry to $30 per boat with $5 going towards big largemouth and $5 going towards big smallmouth! I'm okay with up to a $50 entry for this.

Also check out VRBO and the likes. We own a small place in blood river so paris will only be a 30 min drive for me but lots of places around us are on VRBO.

Would also be okay with moving it south to New Johnsonville if that helped more people with the I-40 access.

Latest posts

Back