We need to have a tournament

RUGER":a1hh9zc9 said:
ZachMarkus":a1hh9zc9 said:
RUGER":a1hh9zc9 said:
Sounds good to me

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

Have you seen the fish he has been catching on KY lake? [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Lol yeah ain't nobody beating him that's for sure !!!

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

This is my first year really fishing KY lake hard and it's been a learning curve from what I expected over the years of reading about it. It for sure ain't as easy as you make it look at least not for me so far! :bash: :D :D

I struggle also but one thing that has helped is gaining confidence in my electronics and getting away from bank fishing. Ky lake is known to be one of if not the best ledge fishing lake in the country and there is a reason. They school up to feed and catching them while there feeding is a blast. before last week I have only read about guys catching two fish on the same crank bait but I have done it twice in two weeks now. These two were last weekend on a 10xd. The 5lber came in on the back hook(he came loose as soon as they got in the net) and the 3 lber was on the front. An absolute good time.

TRIGGER":1tkytjri said:
I struggle also but one thing that has helped is gaining confidence in my electronics and getting away from bank fishing. Ky lake is known to be one of if not the best ledge fishing lake in the country and there is a reason. They school up to feed and catching them while there feeding is a blast. before last week I have only read about guys catching two fish on the same crank bait but I have done it twice in two weeks now. These two were last weekend on a 10xd. The 5lber came in on the back hook(he came loose as soon as they got in the net) and the 3 lber was on the front. An absolute good time.

Awesome! Do you fish mostly up around the Paris end/part of KY lake? We been working on learning the south end birdsong is where we put in a lot of times. We're going to hit up the north end more now.

Hollar Hunter":24sbglge said:
TRIGGER":24sbglge said:

Awesome! Do you fish mostly up around the Paris end/part of KY lake? We been working on learning the south end birdsong is where we put in a lot of times. We're going to hit up the north end more now.

Mostly between White oak and Cyprus. I have very limited time/spots north or south of there. I put in at Danville most of the time.

Also Piney Campground is just across the lake, they have cabins that you can rent that are pretty basic with A/C. I would reserve now tho!

Buck_West":1b4mdhqw said:
If it wasn't a 400 mile round trip id be in. Could do the same on norris, Cherokee, Douglas, watts bar or chick if there was any interest from the east tn guys?

Same. I would be interested in one on the chick. Who knows someone might catch a state record! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kirk":23beniym said:
I have tried twice to get a TNdeer.com Tournament organized on Chickamauga. Both times I got the same old stuff, too far, too much going on, kids in baseball, softball, swim team , vacation. etc.

I don't mind trying one more time to organize a Chickamauga Tournament if I can get some solid East Tennessee commitment.

I would be in for a East TN tourney... I can get probably 5-6 more guys

Seems the east tn vote is for chick at the moment, ill cast my vote for watts bar but will fish any of Douglas, norris, cherokee, watts bar, or chick. Somebody should start a poll for a couple days and we will set a date.

Latest posts

Back