• Help Support TNDeer:

Wish me luck! (Pics Added)

redheadshooter":12xzlyu4 said:
Jeremy, I am going to have to join you one day! Being from as far West Tennessee as you can go, I am going to have to wait for a weekend tourney! Do yall have a Facebook page?

Woodchuck, I already know dude! We started dating at 16, married at 20. Been married for 4 years and going strong! I knew I had to lock that one down early!

We do have a group that just started recently called "West Tennessee Bass Yakkers". They are out of the Paris, TN area, and hosting their second tournament ever today on Beech Lake. They are starting up a HOW "Heroes on the Water" Chapter soon.

Kayak Bass Fishing TN does have a Facebook page also, and we currently raise money for HOW "Heroes on the Water" Indiana Chapter, but next year we will be raising money for the Tennessee HOW Chapter that CJ Scott of West Tennessee Bass Yakkers will be running.

The Kayak Bass Fishing Final Tournament of the year will be hosted out of Natchez Trace State Park on October 18th.

Twinshooter":1fkcmwo4 said:
Man, that looks like a ton of fun, also good to see couples sharing in their interests. I can only imagain catching a 7.5 foot shark in a Kayak! :super:
Yea she has really come around to the outdoors over the past few years. Now her goal is a deer with a bow!
It fought different than any shark I have ever caught. It was nose down to the bottom the whole time. Never went on any runs or anything like that. I was thinking I had a monster amberjack on so I was a little disappointed when I saw it was a shark. Still an awesome catch, especially in a kayak. I will say this though, catching the shark wasn't bad, releasing the shark got pretty sketchy pretty fast! :lol:
bigluresonly":1fkcmwo4 said:
Love the needlefish! I have only ever caught one and was amazed by all the teeth. I was researching them one day and low and behold they are in TN as well.
Yea they are some toothy critters. I had just bought a new cast net and he was the first victim I saw! Ha.

Back