• Help Support TNDeer:

Woodyard

Yep! I have been waiting for them to start running a little water and I have been going to physical therapy. Maybe before too long. Has Ken been over there?
We had no water when I went in Feb and everybody was stacked on each other at the best holes.

woodyard":2a0y3kdv said:
Yep! I have been waiting for them to start running a little water and I have been going to physical therapy. Maybe before too long. Has Ken been over there?
We had no water when I went in Feb and everybody was stacked on each other at the best holes.

Maybe it won't be long.
He left early this morning. He is dead set on going once a month and so far I don't think he has missed but one.
I can't afford to go that much. LOL

He has a blast though.
Still ain't caught one long as his cooler though. ;)

I just sent him a text and told him someone was achored in the hole and he replied and said he was almost there.

Honestly this is pretty cool.
That's him, no doubt. :)

Is he staying at His Place Resort and putting in at Wildcat Shoals or staying there at the White Hole?

We stayed at the White Hole and basically fished up at Stetsons down through the White Hole. It was crowded with the low water, because it is one of the best spots up there. The guides came down from Gastons Resort and everybody from around there were in that section. Also a lot of guides fish out of the ramp there at White Hole. Was taliking to one guide boat and he said" Yep, I told the guys there was gonna be a fight somewhere up here today. LOL

I think there is just too much pressure up there most of the time and especially this winter since it was fairly warm and nice. It is a lot better fishing when they have snows and bad weather and only the hardiest of us fools will get out there during Jan,Feb, and March.

I am keeping my eyes on Calico. I am hoping they will start running a little water kind of regular.

I think he is staying at his place this time.
I am yet to go up there and catch more than at calico.
Well maybe once but that's about it.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

woodyard":1adv9fve said:

My uncle and I just booked our annual trip to the White Hole today. We are going May 5th-7th. Basically Steve at the White Hole there has been no water, is currently no water and will be no water any time soon unless they get a bunch of rain.

Looks like we will be mostly wade fishing as boats will be going nowhere. He had a customer tear up a lower unit yesterday. Cost the guy $600.

Latest posts

Back