• Help Support TNDeer:

David Sanders Jr.

IMG_0323.webp

Man that was emotional. I was extremely impressed with him

GB 🍊

I never watch their announcement videos, but when I saw someone comment on his, and after hearing about his character, I decided to watch it.

What a great young man that was raised right. And yes, it was an emotional announcement.

I never watch their announcement videos, but when I saw someone comment on his, and after hearing about his character, I decided to watch it.

What a great young man that was raised right. And yes, it was an emotional announcement.
Seems like a well educated young man that understands what life is all about. Got a link? I tried to find one of complete commitment video but came up short

I hadn't even had a chance to listen/watch it myself yet I just knew VQ was going to be there and they're always quick to get their stuff posted.
I listened again with zero background noise in my bedroom and i could make out most of it. Really worth a watch when he is talking family. I don't remember the exact moment but you can skip through about the first half of that video before he starts

Back