• Help Support TNDeer:

Falcon rods

catman529":1u6im2dz said:
I thought they were made in USA but today I noticed a Made in China sticker on the butt end.

Someone correct me I'm wrong, but I think the sticker you saw is for the Fuji reel seat. I believe the blank is American made and the rod is put together in the US (OK).

Spurhunter":34hym7es said:
catman529":34hym7es said:
I thought they were made in USA but today I noticed a Made in China sticker on the butt end.

Someone correct me I'm wrong, but I think the sticker you saw is for the Fuji reel seat. I believe the blank is American made and the rod is put together in the US (OK).
ok I thought maybe it was just part of the rod. One of the reasons I decided on the Falcon instead of the Veritas was because people online said they are very well built, long lasting and made in the USA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My favorite rods are carrot stix but love the KVD tour as well that said I have a veritas and it's just ok. The Skeet Reese rods also are just ok but Ducketts are super awesome ! I love using different rods!

Daniel n said:
Once you use a quality fishing rod it's difficult to go back to a cheap one. My bass equipment is a lot nicer than my catfish gear.

Ditto! I use to use Michell Spider cast rods n reels and now used one at a pond last week...I don't see how I ever landed so many fish with those set ups.

Latest posts

Back