• Help Support TNDeer:

I ain’t gonna change my mind

woodyard

RUGER":1legj49v said:
and the weather holds and nothing rips, tears or breaks between now and then.

I am going to be at Gulf Shores next week and do some king and other fishing. I hope to hook something big just to see if I can handle it with my shoulders. Maybe even get it in before the sharks get to it. :D

Respooled the reels, went through the tackle, re-read the fishing tips and rules for the pier and already got my license.
I am ready. :lol:
Then I will set my butt on the beach and think about retiring.

Sounds like a plan!
I'm going bream fishing Saturday.
Got a good report yesterday so im going for it.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

woodyard":2gu668ib said:
After that I am going to Arkansas sometime! Got to catch a trouts or two.
Next Thursday we are SUPPOSED to get her brace. I am PRAYING it works and I can get away.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

woodyard":d65fua05 said:
I just love it when a plan actually comes together. Three big reds this morning and hoping the kings run tomorrow morn.
Nice

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

Great Red. Congrats! Fixed your picture.

Attachments

• 98EB28A2-F8C7-4E10-9036-77380793FD48.jpeg
    98EB28A2-F8C7-4E10-9036-77380793FD48.jpeg
    50.4 KB · Views: 1,187
Dbllunger":138zw0la said:
RUGER":138zw0la said:
woodyard":138zw0la said:
Thanks Dbllunger! What causes that to happen?

I wish I knew!!!

No clue whatsoever. I just know that every now and then I will flip a good worthy picture around. What did you catch it on?
Caught em on little bait fish they call Ly. Cigar minnows and top water lures were getting them too.Heard that someone said there were over 100 decked. I got three and lost one. No king action.

It was dead this morning.

Ah yes, alewife. It is some breed of herring. Very good bait. I have seen bait stores down that way that sell them. I never pier fish but fish in St. Joseph's bay at cape san blas in my boat. I have a fish trap that I use to catch pinfish. Great live bait as well. I usually manage to catch big bull minnows as well that are great bait.

Latest posts

Back