• Help Support TNDeer:

It's Time

IMG_2505.webp

I think this guy liked running against the tide
:D 🍊🍊

View attachment 237823

I think it was the last video, but way back when I was sitting in a treestand listening to TN Bama on the radio and Graham breaks a long run for a TD.

I then hear yelling from probably a qtr mile away. It's the guys on the next property who must have also been listening.

Nike ruined TN orange. It used to be a lighter shade.
Nothing has, or ever will, ruin Tennessee orange. I have a closet full of Tennessee orange shirts and there are numerous different shades. I couldn't care less. Just focus on the positive: We don't wear maroon like State, A&M, Oklahoma, alabama, and umpteen other schools.

Nothing has, or ever will, ruin Tennessee orange. I have a closet full of Tennessee orange shirts and there are numerous different shades. I couldn't care less. Just focus on the positive: We don't wear maroon like State, A&M, Oklahoma, alabama, and umpteen other schools.
I've been told my numerous hot ladies that orange is my best color. I think it brings out the color of my eyes. 😎

Or black and gold 🤮
Ole @Creek bottoms has too much of the black.and gold in him still.🤣🤣

It's all puke orange like the inside of a pumpkin. $1 to my brother from another mother !

my brother from another mother !
We aren't brothers. Trust me. The way I know that is my Dad didn't tolerate his kids acting like morons and embarrassing the family name. You would be a totally different person. I'm betting your parents tell people they never had kids or that you are an adopted crack baby and they did the best they could. Furthermore, the guys in the neighborhood I grew up in would have beaten you relentlessly until you learned not to be a loudmouth agitator. There were no keyboards for you to hide behind back then. When you mouthed off with your normal BS you would've got punched in the mouth. You wouldn't be the 60 year old instigating troll you are now. We aren't brothers and we aren't friends. I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

Not a college football fan or loyal to either scho. But does the ut qb look a little bit ……..Trans to yall lol
I don't spend any of my time worrying other men's looks, but it's a free country. If that's your thing, you do you. I also don't study trannys, so I don't know what they look like. I'll have to take your word for it.

Latest posts

Back