• Help Support TNDeer:

New personal best

catman529

Hovered around 32 pounds on the scale. Last PB was 25. Adrian beat that last week with his 26. I caught another 10 lber too and the sun isn't even down yet. Cumberland river

I know it's a crappy pic, I should be able to pull a better pic off the camcorder later.

17d1be1cdcf01769e02a7dad7ebeaa0e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Spurhunter":1ictsfiq said:
Tell me you were using the catfishing reels I sent you!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I haven't got rods for them yet. I have a lot of upgrading to do in the catfishing rod department

Dang!!!!! That's a beast!! Congrats!
I'll be doing a little(lot) of fishing this week. I'll be in the salt and would happy with a fish that size!!!!
Well done sir

Watched your video on your YouTube channel. That was an awesome day of fishing. I thought those waves from that cabin cruiser were gonna swamp you! I would have had to keep that blue cat and fried up some nuggets. They sure eat alot better than a channel cat for sure.

You are definitely on fire with the big flatheads. They are fun fish to catch and put up a good fight. I can't imagine what one that size would be like. I think my biggest is around 18 pounds. Took forever to get him in. Congrats on yours.

double browtine":ul5uuj3x said:
Watched your video on your YouTube channel. That was an awesome day of fishing. I thought those waves from that cabin cruiser were gonna swamp you! I would have had to keep that blue cat and fried up some nuggets. They sure eat alot better than a channel cat for sure.
the big boats sent me for a ride several times that evening. A yacht went by right when I put the boat in, and after I parked the truck and came back down there was a bunch of water in my boat that came over the transom

Dbllunger":loxfxp5a said:
You are definitely on fire with the big flatheads. They are fun fish to catch and put up a good fight. I can't imagine what one that size would be like. I think my biggest is around 18 pounds. Took forever to get him in. Congrats on yours.
it took a 17 lber on a limb line to make me realize it was time to start fishing for them more seriously. It can get addictive especially when you find a good spot you've never fished just based on the bottom structure, drop anchor and catch one within a few minutes.

Latest posts

Back