• Help Support TNDeer:

New sxs

Rackseeker

Been kicking around the idea of getting a sxs. Went back and fourth on what to buy. I wanted a four seater and a bed. But most 4 seaters a huge machines with a small cargo area. I wanted something to work off of, hunt out of, ride my grand babies around in. So I decided on a Honda Pioneer 1000-5. Not as sporty as I would have liked but checked all the boxes of what I needed. Got a few things to add on but took it out today anyway.
IMG_4058.webp
IMG_4054.webp

I'd love to have a SxS but here in the mountains we hunt, they are too wide for the trails we have to travel to get to areas we want to walk in and hunt. Horse is the only other transportation that works.
BTW: That is a nice one you bought and those babies are real cute and happy.

I'd love to have a SxS but here in the mountains we hunt, they are too wide for the trails we have to travel to get to areas we want to walk in and hunt. Horse is the only other transportation that works.
BTW: That is a nice one you bought and those babies are real cute and happy.
Yea alot of places I hunt I use my 4 wheeler to get down into. Most of the time its my boots. LOL... I plan on keeping them in the outdoors as much as possible, they sure do love being outside.

Yea alot of places I hunt I use my 4 wheeler to get down into. Most of the time its my boots. LOL... I plan on keeping them in the outdoors as much as possible, they sure do love being outside.
Looks like they already have a great papa & mama to help them grow. You have to be proud 👍

Latest posts

Back