• Help Support TNDeer:

Prices going up?

How do you know what fields they lease? Is there a way to get this info? I haven't seen anything like this at the WMAs I hunt.
Afaik there isn't, we just ran across these while scouting. I'd like to hear from the farmer, about how widespread the damage was.
From what I saw it looked like maybe a third of what was planted was eaten recently.

Just wait 15-20 years from now when less license revenue comes in. Lifetime will come back to bite TWRA. I bought mine. Should have bought it years before I did when it was $1200! Had my lifetime for about 7 years.
absolutely amen!! twra lost a couple of puplic huntting grounds in smt this yesr because of funds. im sure they will make up for it with bogas fees like wearing realtree instead of mossy oak. its coming!! watch and see.

absolutely amen!! twra lost a couple of puplic huntting grounds in smt this yesr because of funds. im sure they will make up for it with bogas fees like wearing realtree instead of mossy oak. its coming!! watch and see.
no one??

Latest posts

Back