Quota Hunts

Buzzard Breath

I got my app in this morning. I'm staying somewhat local this year. I should draw LBL this year and I may bowhunt there during the TN regular youth weekend, so there's 2 out of town trips. I'm also wanting to hunt a regular season WMA that's in West TN for a weekend or 2, so there's a couple more weekends away. Throw in 2 weeks of elk hunting and I'll pretty much have my yard passes used up for the fall.

Lost Lake

I got my app in this morning. I'm staying somewhat local this year. I should draw LBL this year and I may bowhunt there during the TN regular youth weekend, so there's 2 out of town trips. I'm also wanting to hunt a regular season WMA that's in West TN for a weekend or 2, so there's a couple more weekends away. Throw in 2 weeks of elk hunting and I'll pretty much have my yard passes used up for the fall.

Sounds like you've got a good plan. Best of luck!

timberjack86

That percentage would go way down if they would actually not leave such an unusable mess behind for the majority of jobs
Granted I've seen some messes before but even when a timber harvest is done right it's still messy looking for a couple years. It's the ones that leave trash behind that give timber guys a bad name.

killingtime 41

My usual spot is crowded more than ever and they changed it to no bonus buck couple years ago. Everyone complained said they wouldn't go there again. I thought awesome be less people to worry about. There was more people after the fact then I had seen in years. Wall to wall campers and tents. Might sit one out this year but probably won't.

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
Still looking for the point option as I dont see it. Am I missing it?
Looking at the PC Quota hunt screen, it is in 2 places, on the far left at the bottom of the menu and in the far right right below the pictures.

It's on the gooutdoorstennessee.com website where you buy licenses and enter the quota draws

Attachments

• buy points.JPG
    buy points.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 2

Latest posts