• Help Support TNDeer:

Should we even worry about CWD anymore?

TWRA got rid of Unit CWD;;;; they still have CWD Management Zone/// If you are interested in hunting!!! You should read the regulations???

More...troll food!!!
what exactly does the management zone help !!! is it because they tell me its a management zone!! did they tell the deer that!!! i can tell you my place holds a 200 inch deer. you believe me???? twra is backing up on this cwd mess. no doubt about it!!

What❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓ Maybe,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, If you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, used more punctuation,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I'd have a clue what you'''''''''''''''''''''''''''re referring too‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
more kindergartner yugo. grow the hell up and respond like a adult. im sorry your vocabulary is limited!!!! some people cant help it!!! grow up

what exactly does the management zone help !!! is it because they tell me its a management zone!! did they tell the deer that!!! i can tell you my place holds a 200 inch deer. you believe me???? twra is backing up on this cwd mess. no doubt about it!!
Do you talk to that deer!!!! Just don't call a "Unit" a "zone", the little guy may get confused??? Covid your buddy may have////

It is not a matter of CWD zone, preventing hunters from moving deer around or the just the deer. IMO, the biggest question is how do you control buzzards, hawks, eagles and coyotes? When they eat from a CWD infected deer and then crap somewhere else, then CWD is there. No way to control that.

Take your BS elsewhere. And take an English class, it would do you some good.
if you aint smart enough to know tndeer is censoring my post not letting me say a bad word, im sorry maybe u will get that kindergarten diploma soon! give me a DAMN BREAK!!!

stay classy my friend!!!! btw. did i strike a nerve??
Nope, just for you my friend!
IMG_4792.webp

Latest posts

Back