• Help Support TNDeer:

uhhhhh...goodness

not watching what the **** they were doing. its a wonder if more kids arent hurt. i came home for lunch and there was a pontoon pulling 3 kids in a pocket that is only 5 feet deep with a huge stake bed only a foot under water. they do it every year.

Or through shallow stump fields,pitiful.See it every year.
WTM":19kkwx1o said:
not watching what the **** they were doing. its a wonder if more kids arent hurt. i came home for lunch and there was a pontoon pulling 3 kids in a pocket that is only 5 feet deep with a huge stake bed only a foot under water. they do it every year.

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

bluball":2rkwnsep said:
WTM":2rkwnsep said:

Yes and yes. Common sense ain't so common anymore. The kids are trusting the adults that are literally morons. Those same folks you see weaving from lane to lane on the interstate texting or on Fakebook buy boats too. They don't have a clue about boat operation, boat safety or water hazards, but have a few thousand to spend on a boat and a cooler full of beer and a "lake life" sticker. Not saying alcohol was involved here but I hear it all the time from folks with ski boats and pontoons "it's cool, they won't mess with you as long as you don't act a fool". Maybe it's legal to drink and boat. I don't even know but I assumed it wasn't.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Spurhunter":3l5v8fpk said:
They don't have a clue about boat operation, boat safety or water hazards, but have a few thousand to spend on a boat and a cooler full of beer and a "lake life" sticker. Not saying alcohol was involved here but I hear it all the time from folks with ski boats and pontoons "it's cool, they won't mess with you as long as you don't act a fool". Maybe it's legal to drink and boat. I don't even know but I assumed it wasn't.
yep

I've fished out of there many times, its very narrow there even at full pool. I can't imagine why anyone would tow skiers or tubers there, with all the traffic passing under the bridge and by the island. Go a mile down the lake and more room. See it more and more on Norris every year. Crazy

bluball":2za3xh2g said:
WTM":2za3xh2g said:

not to highjack the thread, but let me explain these peoples mindset. they dont know what the red and green bouys mean, they think the whole lake is deep. i stopped 2 at that pocket at mccauleys bluff. stake beds every where and 4 ft deep. i was waiving my arms and they stopped and inwas screaming at them, do they know how deep it is here. they said huh? probably the same as in the middle. i said **** no, its 4ft deep. i said those plastic pipes sticking up marks crappie beds and they are like spears drove into the ground. the guy about threw up, he thought it was funny bumping the intertube into those pipes.

then i had a neighbor from Cali. bought a boat from his brothers dealership. putting in at beaverdam. i tried to warn him but he blew up and said very loudly, I KNOW WHAT IM DOING. i said ok. that afternoon he come pulling it back missing his lower unit. this moron thought he could run close to the banks and it was deep. a stump wacked his inline lower unit right off. he never got the boat fixed and moved back to Cali a year later.

Latest posts

Back