• Help Support TNDeer:

Waddell Kills a Beauty

Heck of a trophy! Always liked him when I was younger during his early days at Realtree, and the first season or two of Roadtrips set the tone for a lot of the hunting content we see today IMO but man once marketing came into play and all the catchphrases took off I pretty much quit watching and following along.

Really liked and followed a lot of his stuff, until he screwed over his best friend/producer to take his wife , really showed his true character

Man i forgot about that. I dont believe I was watching during all that but do remember hearing about it online.

Another example of taking the moral high ground. Except in the case of pro sport. Athletes are worshipped regardless of all they do. DUI, beating their wife, multiple affairs and babies with countless women. Kneeling for our flag. That's all good.

We're OK with that. 👍🏻

Really liked and followed a lot of his stuff, until he screwed over his best friend/producer to take his wife , really showed his true character

King David had pretty righteous character and even he fell into that trap. Poor ole Waddell didn't have a chance lol. My old sargeant always used to say, "bait the trap with pu$$y and you'll catch me every time!" I guess ain't none of us above screwing up & stepping in it from time to time.

King David had pretty righteous character and even he fell into that trap. Poor ole Waddell didn't have a chance lol. My old sargeant always used to say, "bait the trap with pu$$y and you'll catch me every time!" I guess ain't none of us above screwing up & stepping in it from time to time.
King david didnt fall into a trap, he created the situation just like waddy, amazes me how people accept it as ok cause its not. Sin is sin and you can say no!!

King david didnt fall into a trap, he created the situation just like waddy, amazes me how people accept it as ok cause its not. Sin is sin and you can say no!!

Jesus set a clear example in John 8:7. I'm not without sin so I'm not throwing stones at Waddell for his sins. Doesn't mean I'm accepting sin as ok. It only means I can empathize with the man while leaving the judgement & punishment stuff to the Lord, where it belongs. If I were to start throwing stones I'd be buried in an avalanche.

Jesus set a clear example in John 8:7. I'm not without sin so I'm not throwing stones at Waddell for his sins. Doesn't mean I'm accepting sin as ok. It only means I can empathize with the man while leaving the judgement & punishment stuff to the Lord, where it belongs. If I were to start throwing stones I'd be buried in an avalanche.
Ah the ole judgment card, the bible is clear its not judging when they are showing it to you right infront of your very eyes. I to fall and come short of the glory of God daily, im eat up with sin as much as waddy or anyone else, but calling a spade a spade isnt judging, not throwing any stones just stated that was the reason i quit keeping up with him. When you make excuses for it your accepting it

Back