• Help Support TNDeer:

What did you do today in the reloading room?

You might be surprised how many can't read a tape measure
The company hired a "machinist trainee" a few weeks ago. He left last week, going back to Michigan, after her killed an entire order of sawed parts. When the shop super questioned him, he found that he indeed could not read the tape measure. I put the fault just as much on the slack hiring process as the guy who said he knew how to measure parts. 🙄

The company hired a "machinist trainee" a few weeks ago. He left last week, going back to Michigan, after her killed an entire order of sawed parts. When the shop super questioned him, he found that he indeed could not read the tape measure. I put the fault just as much on the slack hiring process as the guy who said he knew how to measure parts. 🙄
The "machinist trainee" was probably pretty good in an interview. I've seen that before. Truck loads of BS.

Got some 6.5 man bun brass prepped. I figure I might take it for a spin this season so I can be one of the cool kids.
celebs GIF

Welcome my friend. 😁

My experience with TGK was kind of a letdown. Be interested in field and Tip performance. I broke about ten of them and bent at least that many.
I shot a good sized doe at ~65yds through the lungs last year. Performance was very similar to a ballistic tip. Core punched straight through, but the jacket was just under the offside skin. Deer dropped and flopped. About what I expected for PRC velocities at that range. I have no complaints so far. They are accurate and relatively inexpensive.

Latest posts

Back