• Help Support TNDeer:

What did you do today in the reloading room?

Loaded 25 rounds of 22 hornet last night, most devilish little rounds I've ever dealt with lol easy enough though, scoop it full of lil gun, seat a 35 gr vmax on top and my little new production ruger will drive tacks.
A friend of mine had a .22 Hornet about 25 years ago. I think he loaded a 45 gr. with H110.

I'm loading up some 95 gr SST's for 6 ARC with leverrevolution. They look goofy with the crimp ring so high but that's at a OAL of 2.250. I hope to test on some hogs soon.

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    51.7 KB · Views: 1
Finally, planning to load some fresh 30-06 cases today. Recipe will include AA 4350, Remington brass, CCI LR primers and 150 gr NABs. I had a few leftover that had been loaded already with the recalled AA 4350, that was supposed to be ok, if loaded, but apparently that wasn't the "case". I had about 20 or so left and when I got them out the powder had started "working" inside the cases and pressure and corrosion had split the necks and had seaped out, ruining the entire batch. New powder was acquired and I'll be starting almost from scratch once again.

Latest posts

Back