• Help Support TNDeer:

Best affordable material for…

I do the same, but use a jigsaw to cut. Have to really clamp it down tight to a couple 2x4's to prevent any vibration and cracking the plexiglass. How does the circular saw work? I might try that instead of the jigsaw. Use regular wood blade, or do you use a special blade?
I am fairly certain it was a wood blade. And if I remember correctly, we reversed the blade. And your right - clamping and taping helped

I do the same, but use a jigsaw to cut. Have to really clamp it down tight to a couple 2x4's to prevent any vibration and cracking the plexiglass. How does the circular saw work? I might try that instead of the jigsaw. Use regular wood blade, or do you use a special blade?
I always use a STRAIGHT tooth blade in the 90-120 tooth range. You can get them cheap on amazon and they do great. They cut it easily and with a straight tooth blade. You don't get the "hopping" of the Lexan as much.

I always use a STRAIGHT tooth blade in the 90-120 tooth range. You can get them cheap on amazon and they do great. They cut it easily and with a straight tooth blade. You don't get the "hopping" of the Lexan as much.
Straight tooth blade on circular saw or jigsaw?

Latest posts

Back