• Help Support TNDeer:

FT. CAMPBELL 2014

its 12-1 in the impact areas u get out in some other areas its hard just to see a doe

u want to thin some does drop a bomb in impact problem solved ..lol

The good
1.Lots of 1 1/2 and 2 1/2 deer will live
2.Out of towners may not make the drive to have to kill a doe then take the chance of returning and killing a buck
3.More buck movement during the rut
The Bad
1. fawns will be shot to death
2.i need more shells
3.my luck I will the biggest buck walking the fort

I will kill a fawn if that what it takes lol

LIL JOKER said:
who on here said they had some 3 inch accutips for sell ..

Not me! :)

If a big doe with fawns comes by. I'm shooting the smallest one in the bunch.Dont want a heart attack draging a big one.
Watch out spots. I'm after YOU!.

Tn Joe said:
LIL JOKER said:
who on here said they had some 3 inch accutips for sell ..

Already sold them brother.

I doubt your missing all those deer youve been shooting at. (Ive had some bad luck not finding deer shot with those slugs)

I know its not my shooting its my tracking skills ..lol

turk870 said:
Think I saw three last year.but got do what I got to do this would be a good time to start a hunters for the hungry project.it will suck drivin home to cut up a doe then drivin back up

You can donate a deer for fee or let it hang in the cooler for $5 a day

Tn Joe said:
turk870 said:
Think I saw three last year.but got do what I got to do this would be a good time to start a hunters for the hungry project.it will suck drivin home to cut up a doe then drivin back up

You can donate a deer for fee or let it hang in the cooler for $5 a day
How much is the donation fee?

No fee to donate at the outdoor recreation office on the fort. Just tell them you want to donate it when you check it in.

JDP said:
No fee to donate at the outdoor recreation office on the fort. Just tell them you want to donate it when you check it in.
What are the chances of that changing to a fee being charged or them setting a limit once they are flooded with donated antlerless deer??

I am very glad they did this. Overall it will be benefacial for the whole deer herd on post. And I think it will deter some out of towers from traveling to post. I kill a couple does a year anyways so I am cool with it.

Rakkin6 said:
I am very glad they did this. Overall it will be benefacial for the whole deer herd on post. And I think it will deter some out of towers from traveling to post. I kill a couple does a year anyways so I am cool with it.
You got something against "Out of Towners"?

SKFOOTER said:
Rakkin6 said:
You got something against "Out of Towners"?
Obviously he does a little!

JDP said:
if im not mistaken soldiers can get put on the donation list for there families. Last year warden said there wasnt enough donations to cover all the families on the list even after the management doe shoot they did. Maby jdp can illiterate a little more incase people were un aware. And goes to good cause.

Nothing against out of towners, but less hunting pressure is always a good thing. Technically I guess I am an out of towner since I am not from Clarksville (originally from Knoxville). Stop trying to instigate JDP. LOL

Latest posts

Back