• Help Support TNDeer:

My girls 19th Birthday meal request

BamaProud

4 Ribeyes, 4 NY Strips, 4 Chicken breasts, 8 hamburgers, salad, dinner rolls, and grilled asparagus, then Chocolate Cake for desert.
...there are only 4 us in the family. We will be eating good this week.
Viz6KJf.jpg

4 Ribeyes, 4 NY Strips, 4 Chicken breasts, 8 hamburgers, salad, dinner rolls, and grilled asparagus, then Chocolate Cake for desert.
...there are only 4 us in the family. We will be eating good this week.
Viz6KJf.jpg
First: Happy 19th Birthday young lady.
Second: You have a very pretty daughter.
Third: Young lady, you have great taste in foods. ENJOY!

My 21 year old son will eat them within a couple of days. ...they warm up OK if you let them come to room temperature (or close to it) first. We frequently grill a lot on Sundays and eat throughout the week. ...cold steak ain't bad either.
Yep, cold steak is fine for grabbing a bite or on a salad. Typically in our house it's used for either a breakfast sandwich or burrito.

I heat mine up in the oven and they do just fine as long as it wasn't overcooked to begin with.

This is probably the best way, with one exception. Definitely not the microwave though. Thats just terrible.

The exception, which i haven't tried, is a sous vide cooker. You can set the temp to whatever temp you want it heated to. The meat is in a vacuum sealed bag so no outside influences on the flavor. Should taste exactly like how it came off the grill, and be cooked to the same doneness too as long as you don't set the temp higher than the initial cook temp.

I want one of them things pretty bad. I'd like to cook a steak in one to about 130, then a quick sear on each side. Should yield a perfect evenly cooked steak. In theory, anyways.

BT

Back