NCAA CWS 2024

PalsPal

Maybe he thought he could steal one this way and if it went to game 3 he'd have an ace available.

This is my thinking.

But, take away the errors and the breaks not going our way (we were due for the pendulum to swing to the opponent), then it's a whole different game.

I'm glad it's an early game today.

PalsPal

About 8:15 this morning I decided I was going by myself so I bought a ticket, packed and took off. Drove to Kansas City and staying tonight with a buddy from college and drive the additional 2 1/2 hours for tomorrow's game in the morning. Hopefully they play better tomorrow because this one's down to the last 3 outs.

Hey man, give us an update!

I assume that you are staying for tomorrow's game?

I have to admit that I wasn't feeling very good as the game progressed, but I'm the ever optimist and I know our lineup, so I kept thinking/hoping that we would get that one big hit.

I wonder how home team will be decided?

Jbird22

Vols pitching was nails today!

Would like to see the offense not strand so many baserunners though, especially the ones that got on to lead off innings. Moore and Burke also left bases loaded to end innings.

Regardless of all that, Vols head into game 3 with the momentum!

7mm08

1719185681046.jpeg

Gravey

My ticket was in section 130 which was just left of centerfield but I stood on the railing at 127 with a couple UT guys I was talking to before the game started. Down 1-0 after the first inning my thought went to "here we go again" but then shut em down the rest of the day. Vols left too many runners on and gotta get them in. Twice they left bases loaded. Ticket prices were $125 cheaper today than yesterday but oh well. Had they gotten beat was gonna try to drive 5-6 hours back but since they won I got a room and bought another ticket. It's in section 129 and I'll probably stand again as at least you get a little bit of a breeze. Tomorrow's high is 99 so for that reason glad it's a 6:00 game. Still gonna hit the road and try to knock a few hours out afterward and hopefully I'll be keyed up on cloud 9 from a W. Here's some pics. If you ever get the chance do it. GBO!!! 🍊
IMG_6888.jpegIMG_6861.jpegIMG_6867.jpegIMG_6875.jpegIMG_6887.jpegIMG_6889.jpeg

Latest posts